Friday, May 4, 2007

Eye Candy Friday


Not yarn this time but still knitting related. This is my DPN needle case. (Small editorial sidenote: DPN's forever!) I saw one like it in a craft book from the library (title long forgotten) and worked out my own pattern based on my needs. I'm not usually into floral prints, but JoAnn's had several that were so cute together I couldn't walk away. I finished it of with some cream gross grain ribbon and a rich burgundy lining. I was concerned my bamboo needles might soak in some of the color, but it's all worked out fine so far.

Yes, I have been knitting, but it is SECRET knitting for friends and family. Speaking of which... congratulations to my dear friend SCB (blogless) who is graduating from my Alma mater WSU tomorrow. Some of that knitting has been in cougar colors :)

Well, I'm headed up to P-Town this afternoon and I can't wait to see everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rosina!
I have finally made it to your page! It's great - I love all the photos. Hope to talk to you soon...
Margaret