Sunday, April 29, 2007

Rewards

Finished up that long term sub position on Friday, and Mr. M was out of town all day Saturday. It turns out that we are going to get our house appraised again (long story) so I decided to tackle some long postponed yard work.



For the record, I had raked up all those leaves once before, but the wind swept them back into my below ground car port and I didn't get them out again before the city did leaf collection. I'm not much of a yard work girl, but it was nice to be outdoors with the weather just turning toward summer, in the shade of the big tree... letting physical labor erase the tension of the past few weeks. I'm looking forward to having a place where I can plant a nice little garden.




After finishing the front yard (I even tried my hand at some weeding), I enjoyed some rewards... I'll have to get back to you on Dorian, I'm still mulling over the Calvinistic (?) commentary on sin and damnation.






There are some things I will miss about this house.


1 comment:

Senora Fuerte said...

Where and why are you moving out?