Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Here's To Year Three...

spindlefrog twilight roving

Currently working on some Corriedale from Spindlefrog. The subtlety of color over color is exquisite. Reminds me of taffeta.

corriedale singles

Still haven't decided how to ply it to get the color transitions just right, but there are many more yards of singles to go.

P.S. - today marks the end of my second year with this blog. It's fun to look back and see how the opportunity to journal about my fiber hobby (and life in general) has given me a sense of perspective and accomplishment. I know I haven't been the best at responding to comments, so this year I'm resolving to take the time to interact more. Thank you for allowing me to share my journey with you!

2 comments:

Monika said...

Those colorways are amazing! And happy blogiversary!

Anonymous said...

happy happy blogiversary~!