Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Torpor


Yes, I seem to have fallen into a torpor. Maybe it's the hide-and-seek sunshine, maybe it's spring allergies, or maybe it's the lack of an interesting job. Anyway, I realize there has been a distinct lack of FO's recently on the blog. However, my first PIF pal has received her package and been kind enough to blog it (with hysterically funny cat pictures). So I have proof that I have been doing something. I should also say that my other PIF package will ideally be sent out on Monday. Past the deadline (sorry Librarian Knits!) but I hope well worth the wait.

2 comments:

Risa said...

Not to worry! I haven't gotten my packages out yet either... I'm looking forward to it!!

Octopus Knits said...

That's looking great!

Thanks again for the wonderful PIF gifts : )